Are you experiencing trauma, Pain & Discomfort?
Your Trusted Decatur Emergency Dentist
If you are experiencing a dental emergency in Decatur, GA, you need immediate care. We offer 24-hour emergency dental care. If you have a dental emergency, call our office at (404) 448-2181.
Call (404) 448-2181 now for same day appointments!
Call our office as soon as possible after experiencing a dental emergency. If you are experiencing pain in your teeth, gums or jaw, give us a call. Pain in your teeth or gums, sensitivity, cracks in your teeth or visual bleeding in your mouth can all be indicators of a larger oral issue.
We can help alleviate your pain with services like:
- Emergency Dental Care
- Surgical Tooth Extractions
- Root Canal Treatment
- Jaw Pain - TMJ/TMD Therapy
- Night Guards
- Bleeding Gums - Gum Disease Therapy
How can we help you with your toothache?
Call Dr. Haider if you are experiencing a severe toothache or pain of any kind. We will do our best to see you as soon as possible! We will do a thorough examination of the area of concern that will include an X-ray. After the exam our doctor will give you a treatment plan on how to fix the problem.
What is a toothache?
A toothache is defined as pain in or around a tooth.
Toothaches can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- An abscessed tooth
- A tooth break, chip or fracture
- Bruxism or grinding teeth
- Infected gums and/or gingivitis
- A filling that has become damaged or loose over time
What are the symptoms of a toothache?
- Tooth pain that may be sharp, throbbing, or constant
- Swelling around the tooth and gums
- Fever, headache or nausea
- A foul taste in the mouth